The Garfield Re-2 Family Resource Center works under the name of “One Door.” It is a great term to help people relate that when you come to the Family Resource Center, you have one door that connects you to:
- Basic needs such as food, clothing and hygiene
- Help to secure financial, housing or legal assistance
- Assistance in navigating school systems and departments
- Connecting to numerous community agencies
- Support for students and families experiencing crisis situations
(e.g. mental health, domestic violence, etc.)
How can Garfield Re-2 students, families, & communities utilize
One Door Family Resource Center?
Fully Functioning Pantry
Private Meeting Room
If you know of a Garfield Re-2 child or family in need and would like to make a referral to One Door Family Resource Center, please click on the link below.
The goals of One Door are to:
Meet the One Door Team:
For information on the parent liaison at your child’s school, contact their school directly.
*The work of the Garfield Re-2 One Door Family Resource Center is made possible through generous grants and donations from the Aspen Community Foundation.